Willmar ECFE is excited to partner with you and your family to provide resources, learning and support during your child’s birth-age 5 years. Registration for Early Childhood courses can be done online here. If you have questions or need help registering, please contact 320-231-8490 during the summer.
Kandiyohi County Early Childhood Resources: Kandi Kids Ready is your "one-stop" resource for early childhood information in Kandiyohi County. They have information for parents, grandparents and child care providers to let you know all that is happening in our communities of Willmar, Atwater, New London and Spicer.
Parent Aware: Willmar Public Schools preschool programs and their satellite sites are the proud recipients of a Parent Aware 4 Star Rating! Parent Aware offers free tools and resources to help families find the quality child care and early education programs their children need to succeed in school and life.
West Central Minnesota Talking is Teaching aims to motivate parents and caregivers to talk, read and sing more with their newborns and young children. Find activity kits, resources and tips on their website.
Willmar Video Tips and Resources
Our Willmar ECFE staff created a number of videos on different topics that we hope you can find helpful! Click on the playlists below to watch the videos.
- Conversations over Coffee: Listen to our early childhood experts as they have conversations on specific topics.
- Winter Series: Join teachers Kari and LaRae for circle time to sing along, read stories and more.
- Tiny Tots: Our teachers Kari and LaRae host a virtual Tiny Tots circle time about topics such as exploring wheels, animals and more.
- Parent Pointers: Our Parent Pointers series covers some important topics such as conversations with children, building independence, reading and more.
- Potty Training: Learn how to launch your child into potty training or celebrate their progress.
- Fall Series: Join teachers Kari and LaRae for circle time to sing along, read stories and more.
- Spring Series Circle Time: Join teachers Kari and LaRae for circle time to sing along, read stories and more.