Willmar Community Education Advisory Council
Willmar Community Education, a series of programs and services offered through the Willmar Public Schools, is looking for members to serve on the Community Education Advisory Council. We are looking for members that represent each of the schools within the district, and are also looking for members from the community-at-large. You must live within the boundaries of the Willmar Public Schools to be eligible.
The primary duties of the Willmar Community Education Advisory Council are as follows:
- Assists in the development of the community education program;
- Promotes citizen involvement in the planned activities of community education;
- Fosters positive communications between school and community;
- Promotes the community education philosophy of lifelong learning for all ages;
- Provides feedback on the goals and objectives of Willmar Community Education;
- Learn more about the programs and services being offered through Willmar Community Education.
If you are interested in being considered for membership, please fill out the Community Education Advisory Council Application and send it to Willmar Community Education, Jefferson Learning Center, 1234 Kandiyohi Avenue, Willmar, MN 56201.
For further questions please contact Alex Wolter, Community Education Director, at (320) 231-8490 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in Willmar Community Education!