Roosevelt's school day is 8:30 a.m. - 3:20 p.m. Supervision of elementary students begins at 7:45 a.m. Students arriving before the school day begins will report to their assigned stations until their classroom teachers pick them up at 8:30 a.m.
Students arriving after 8:30 a.m. are checked into the office as tardy. Please be sure your child(ren) arrive on time.
Parent Drop-Off and Pick up Locations
- Parent Drop-Off: front door circle closest to building at curbside.
- Cardinal Place child care is available if you need to come to school earlier that 7:45 a.m. Cardinal Place is open from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. To register call the Cardinal Place Coordinator (WCER) at 320-231-8490.
- The school day ends at 3:30 p.m. If you wish to come into the building to pick up your child please wait in the lobby by the front doors until you child is walked to that area. Please do not do to your child's room. If you need to visit with your child's teacher, we ask that you do so after he/she is finished walking students out of the building.
- Parent Pick-Up: Kindergarten can be picked up in the gym. All other students can be picked up inside the building in the lobby or outside the front door at curbside.
is available for those children needing to be dropped off at school earlier than 7:45 a.m. They are open from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. To register call the Cardinal Place Coordinator (WCER) at 320-231-8490.
If a child needs to be picked up during the school day, parents must do the following:
- Bring picture ID and sign in at the office.
- If visiting the school, visitor’s must receive a visitor’s badge.
- The secretary must verify if person is listed on the student’s verification form when picking up a student before leaving school.
Due to the large number of students exiting the building, we are asking parents to wait in the lower lobby of the main entrance for your child(ren) and make your way out of the building as soon as possible to allow the next groups of students to make their way to the bus lines. If you need to go to the classroom to pick up your child for a specific reason, please sign in and receive a visitor’s badge before going to the classroom.