Willmar Public Schools Foundation
The Willmar Public Schools Foundation (WPSF) raises and allocates funds to initiate and support educational programs and activities, and enriches the learning experiences and participation of all students beyond the PreK-12 curriculum.
Thanks to generous gifts, memorials and donations, the WPSF provided $22,095.95 to enrich and expand the learning experiences of Willmar students for the 2018-2019 school year.
Making a difference
WPSF funding provides special opportunities for children, and enhances the learning experiences of young people. Examples of projects funded each year include:
- Athletic and activity fee participation fees for students needing assistance.
- Registrations and transportation costs of students attending museums, theatre, national competitions and other field trips.
- Community Education programs.
WPSF Board of Directors
The WPSF Board of Directors:
- President Steve Johnson.
- Vice President Bob Hogan.
- Treasurer Randy Klein.
- Secretary Sara Bos.
- Directors Orlo Almlie, Lucy Brink, Mike Fagerlie, Duane Hanson, Jay Lawton, Tracy Lundy, Bill Tuanton, and Liz VanDerBill.