Willmar Public Schools Foundation
The Willmar Public Schools Foundation (WPSF) raises and allocates funds to initiate and support educational programs and activities, and enriches the learning experiences and participation of all students beyond the PreK-12 curriculum.
Thanks to generous gifts, memorials and donations, the WPSF provided $20,093.97 to enrich and expand the learning experiences of Willmar students for the 2022-2023 school year.
Making a difference
WPSF funding provides special opportunities for children, and enhances the learning experiences of young people. Examples of projects funded each year include:
- Athletic and activity fee participation fees for students needing assistance.
- Registrations and transportation costs of students attending museums, theatre, national competitions and other field trips.
- Classroom enhancements, materials and equipment
WPSF Board of Directors
The WPSF Board of Directors:
- President Steve Johnson.
- Vice President Bob Hogan.
- Treasurer Randy Klein.
- Secretary Sara Bos.
- Directors Lucy Brink, Mike Fagerlie, Duane Hanson, Jay Lawton, Tracy Lundy, Bill Taunton, and Liz VanDerBill.
September 11, 2023
December 11, 2023
February 12, 2024
May 13, 2024