AP Exam Coordinator
Willmar High School
2701 30th St NE
Willmar, MN 56201
AP Bulletin -AND STUDENT-LINK IS AVAILABLE AT Collegeboard.org
2019 EXAM REGISTRATION OPENS FEBRUARY 11 AND CLOSES MARCH 11 WITHOUT LATE FEE PENALTY. ALL REGISTRATION CLOSES MARCH 18 THE DATES OF THE EXAMS ARE LISTED BELOW. SEE DETAILS BELOW AND GO TO THE TOTAL REGISTRATION SITE TO REGISTER
WHS Exam Fees: (2018 are as follows)
- $59 per exam (there is an additional $15 fee for late registrations - see info below)
- $12 per exam for Free and Reduced Lunch students (there is an additional $15 fee for late registrations-see info below)
- View fee structure
- No substitute exam takers
- No refunds after registration closes (see registration info below)
- Exam fee is reduced for free & reduced lunch students
Register for AP exams at Willmar High School online at
2019 AP Exam Schedule - WHS
- Registration opens February 11 2019
- The deadline to register without penalty is March 11, 2019.
- The deadline to register with penalty ($15 per exam) is March 18, 2019. No registrations will be accepted after this date.
- Exams must be paid for by credit card on line with Total Registration.
- Fee reduction exams must be indicated when registering and will be verified before registration is complete.
Most testing will be done at the Kandiyohi Health & Human Services (HHS) (see maps).Music Theory will be at the Willmar High School.
Week 1 Morning Session 8:00 AM
Afternoon Session 12:00 PM
Wed, May 8 English Literature. and Comp.
Thur May 9
Fri, May 10
Studio Art DueWeek 2
Morning Session 8:00 AM Afternoon Session 12:00 PM TUES, MAY 14 AB CALCULUS HUMAN GEOGRAPHY WED, MAY 15 ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND COMPOSITION FRI, MAY 17 MUSIC THEORYLocation Codes:
HHS - Health & Human Services (2200 23 St NE) - Multipurpose room 0030
WHS - Willmar High School (2701 30th St NE)
for AP Exams (does not include the time to fill out personal identification information)
See exam day policies at CollegeBoard Not allowed in the exam room! Check your AP Bulletin!
Calculator Policy - Calculus AB
Whether you're studying an AP subject at school, or doing it on your own, the College Board has a wide variety of
resources to help you. Link to Preparing resources at AP.
Total scores on the multiple-choice section are based on the number of questions answered correctly. Points are
not deducted for incorrect answers and no points are awarded for unanswered questions.
Online Scores for Students
You can view your AP scores online and submit an online request for additional score reports for colleges,
universities, and scholarship programs. You will not receive scores in the mail. Visit apscore.org to learn when you
can access your scores.
For more information on scoring services link to AP score reporting services
What is an AP score and what does it mean?
Your AP score shows how well you did on the AP Exam. It's also a measure of your achievement in your
college-level AP course. This score will be used by colleges and universities to determine if they will grant you
credit for what you've already learned, or allow you to skip the equivalent course once you get to college
(this is known as advanced placement).
For more information about AP scores link to AP Scores
For information about AP College Credit Policy for a specific college or university
link to AP Credit Policy Search
Exam 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Studio Art 3 6 4 11 11 10 Biology 8 - 11 - 9
- Calculus AB
17 29 37 25 24 16 Chemistry
- 5 - 7 - 1 - Eng. Lang.
49 50 40 46 39 41 Eng. Lit.
27 33 46 35 28 44 French Lang.
4 - - - - - - Music Theory 6 4 5 2 3 - Physics B
- 2 4 2 - - Psychology 32 28 24 21 22 17 Spanish Lang. 14 8 8 8 - - - U.S. History 17 13 12 7 22 20 Total Exams 177 178 191 164 169 149