Mr. Eric HjeldenSurvey of American History/Govt. 1American History/Govt. 1
EconomicsThe best way to contact me to get a fast response is through email.“One of the major duties of an American citizen is to analyze issues and interpret events intelligently.”- James Loewen
The best way to find homework, assignments, materials, and due dates is by looking at the App SCHOOLOGY.PARENTS!- basically you can check SCHOOLOGY to see if your child has homework, and more importantly, if they have done their homework! (directions below)
This is the icon for SCHOOLOGY. You can either check Schoology on your students iPad or add the App and my class to your personal device.TO ADD MY SCHOOLOGY CLASS TO YOUR OWN PERSONAL DEVICE
1. Download the Schoology App and create a username/password.
2. Enter the class code of your son/daughter. To get this code email Mr. Hjelden at email@example.com This code will allow you to follow all of your student's classes at WHS.
TO CHECK IF YOUR SON/DAUGHTER HAS HOMEWORK!
1. Open the Schoology App.
2. Go to COURSES, and find the appropriate course.
3. Click on UPDATES, or look at the UPCOMING tab to see if their was homework or homework coming up.
TO CHECK IF YOUR SON/DAUGHTER HAS DONE THEIR HOMEWORK!1. When you are in the course go to the 3 lines in the top right corner. Then go to ASSIGNMENTS.
2. Select the assignment(s) you wish to view.
3. To view the blank assignment go to INFO, VIEW ATTACHMENTS. To see your student's completed assignment go to SUBMISSIONS and touch the assignment.