Welcome to Willmar Middle School Athletics!
Activities include : Please use the Wineer tab to look at start dates and contact information for each individual activity.
- Girls Basketball (7th and 8th Grade)
- Wrestling (6th, 7th and 8th Grade)
- Boys Basketball (7th and 8th Grade)
- Nordic Ski (6th, 7th and 8th Grade)
- Gymnastics (7th and 8th Grade)
- Cardettes (7th and 8th Grade)
- Boys Swimming (7th and 8th Grade)
- Robotics (6th, 7th and 8th Grade)
Using the Winter tab, look at each activity to determine it's start date.
Please refer to the Central Lakes Conference Schedule to follow your child’s athletic schedule. You can use the menu on the right side to create an account and receive a notification if an event were to change.
The WMS activity fee is $100. Payments can be made on Parent Portal or at the Willmar Middle School office using cash/check. Please contact Willmar Middle School for free/reduced lunch activity fees.
For Middle School activities, there is a $300 cap for each participant for the year.
- Middle School athletes participating at the High School level will pay a fee of $200 for each activity. Athletes that participate at the HS level may go over the $300 cap. Please contact Tyler Steen to discuss this topic.
Details and Registration
Athletes should bring the following to practice every day. Lockers will not be assigned.
- Athletic Shoes (specific to sport)
- Athletic Clothing
- Sport specific equipment
- Water Bottle
All participants must be registered and have an up-to-date 2023-2024 MSHSL Sports Physical Form to participate in any sports. Activity registration are done online and payments will be made through your campus portal account: