Welcome to Willmar Middle School Athletics!
Activities include : Please use the Fall tab to look at start dates and contact information for each individual activity.
- Football - Grades 7 and 8
- Volleyball - Grades 7 and 8
- Girls Tennis - Grades 6, 7 & 8
- Boys and Girls Soccer - Grades 6, 7 & 8
- Cross Country - Grades 7 and 8 (Begins August 15, through Willmar High School)
- Girls Swimming - Grade 7 and 8 (Begins August 15, through Willmar High School)
- Robotics - Grades 6, 7 & 8 (Begins Tuesday, September 6 at Willmar High School)
Please refer to the Central Lakes Conference Schedule to follow your child’s athletic schedule. You can use the menu on the right side to create an account and receive a notification if an event were to change.
Weather Related Announcements --
Online registration is open for MS Winter Activities. Use the Quick Links section to register!
Details and Registration
Athletes should bring the following to practice every day. Lockers will not be assigned.
- Athletic Shoes (specific to sport)
- Athletic Clothing
- Sport specific equipment
- Water Bottle
All participants must be registered and have an up-to-date sports physical to participate in any sports. Activity registration are done online and payments will be made through your campus portal account:
*For the 2022-2023 school year, Willmar Middle School will charge $100 per activity. Payments can be made on Partent Portal or in the Willmar Middle School office. Please contact Willmar Middle School for free/reduced lunch activity fees.