Welcome to the Willmar Public Schools Fitness Center!
This fitness center will be used by WPS staff and also our ALC students. For staff - key fob access is required to enter the building. Staff must complete the Fitness Center Use Agreement, Waiver and Release of Liability form in Frontline Central. You can access Frontline Central here. Sign in, click on "My Forms" and then "Forms I can start". Once a form has been completed, the employee will be interschool mailed a key fob to use to access the Fitness Center.
Location: The out building behind the ALC. The ALC is located at 512 8th St. SW
Hours: Open every day 24 hours with the exception of 12:00-3:00pm Monday-Thursday during the school year (for ALC student use).
WPS Fitness Center Rules
- WPS Staff with Key card holder access only.
- No food or drinks other than water or sports drinks.
- Proper gym attire is required - includes athletic shoes (no dress shoes, boots or sandals).
- Use a spotter when lifting weights.
- Don’t drop the weights.
- Return all equipment after use.
- Wipe down equipment after use.
- No horseplay.
- Be considerate of others.
- Turn off lights, close windows and doors if you are last to leave.
- If any equipment appears unsafe, please refrain from using it and make a report in AkitaBox on the district website. (District website > Staff > Maintenance-Service Request Portal (AkitaBox))
- If custodial services are needed, please use Akitabox on the district website.
Reminder: The District is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items.