You must register online for all Willmar High School activities including athletics, robotics and fine arts. No paper copies will be accepted.
Payment must be made through your Campus Parent Portal Account. Your student's last physical date can also be found on your Campus Parent Portal Account on the Health tab. If you have questions about your portal account, please contact Jessie Olson at the District Office, 320-231-8500.
Sports Physicals need to be current for 2021-2022 school year.
For the 2021-2022 school year the following fees are in place:
Please remember the following:
- 1st sport fee is $300
- 2nd sport fee is $200
- 3rd sport fee is $100
- There is a family cap of $700 for grades 6-12
- Students who qualify for reduced lunch pay $80 per sport
- Students who qualify for free lunch pay $40 per sport
- Athletes receive free admission to athletic events using their activity pass
ActivitiesHigh School (9-12)
Middle School (6-8):
- $60 for each fine arts activity (speech, robotics, choir ensembles, jazz band, knowledge bowl)
- Students who qualify for reduced lunch pay $40 for each activity
- Students who qualify for free lunch pay $20 per activity
- Each sport/activity is $100
- There is a per student cap at the middle school of $300
- Middle school students who participate with high school teams pay $200 per sport
Athletic Forms 2021-22