Please remember the following:
- There is a family cap of $700 for grades 6-12.
- A fee/fees may be waived for students who show a hardship case (forms available in the Senior High School Main Office).
- Students who qualify for reduced lunch pay $80 per sport.
- Students who qualify for free lunch pay $40 per sport.
- Athletes receive free admission to athletic events for that season.
Athletic Fee Schedule
Middle School (Grades 6-8)
- Each sport/activity = $100.
- Per student cap of $300 (middle school only).
- Middle school students who participate with high school teams pay $200 per sport.
Senior High School (Grades 9-12)
- First sport = $300
- Second sport = $200
- Third sport = $100
Activity Fee Schedule
Senior High School
- $60 for each activity.
- Students who qualify for reduced lunch pay $40 per activity.
- Students who qualify for free lunch pay $20 per activity.