Policy and Procedures
Communication amongst coaches, wrestlers and parents is imperative when establishing policies and procedures.
- The coaching staff will be fair with the establishment and enforcement of team expectations
- All athletes will be given the opportunity to explain his or her conduct before corrective actions are taken
- 1st meeting - Coaching staff and athlete
- 2nd meeting - Coaching staff, athlete and parent
- 3rd meeting - Coaching staff, athlete, parents, and administration
- Coaches reserve the right to hold athletes from competition for injury, corrective actions, and skin infection
Events & Practices
As a program, we take pride in our sport and appreciate the support we receive. Below are some guidelines we ask to be honored to help provide the best environment for our student-athletes to develop.
- Keep comments, gestures, and cheers positive and representative of our athletes, school, and program.
- 24 hour rule - if you have a concern or issue at an event that does not need immediate attention, please wait 24 hours to address it with the coach following the "due process" procedures.
- Attendance to practice(s) is limited to coaches and athletes, in relation to their participation level of the program.
- Upon approval by the head coach; the school district requires that any coach, volunteer or paid, must have a background check completed and on file with the district before attending practices and working with athletes.