Frequently Asked Questions
- Besides myself, who may I use my sick leave for?
- You may use your accrued sick leave, up to 160 hours in a 12-month period, due to an illness of or injury to your child (under 18 or under 20 if still attending secondary school), adult child, spouse, sibling, parent, mother-in-law, father-in-law, grandchild, grandparent, or stepparent.
- How to I submit a leave request on TimeClocks Plus?
- The system is blocking me from entering Personal Leave, but I have the time to use. What's going on?
- Depending on your bargaining unit, you have estabilished criteria on the number of staff who can be absent. Once that number is reach the system blocks staff from entering the time. Exceptions may be granted for unavoidable, unforeseen, and necessary circumstance by completing the Time Off Request Form located on the District website.
- There are so many new things that I am not aware of. I just can't keep up. What can I do?
- All information and/or changes are communicated via Cardinal Essentials. This is the weekly District communication tool. Be sure to read this every week for more information, answers to questions, and who to contact with additional questions. Cardinal Essentials usually comes out via email to all staff on Tuesdays.