Roosevelt Elementary Parent Drop-Off, Pick-Up & Student Walker
- The best time to get to school is between 8:10 - 8:20 a.m.
- The earliest time students may come into the building is 7:45 a.m. Supervision begins at 7:45 a.m.
- Parent Drop-Off: front door circle closest to building at curbside.
- Cardinal Place child care is available if you need to come to school earlier that 7:45 a.m. Cardinal Place is open from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. To register call Jenna Tollefson (WCER) at 320-231-8490.
- The school day ends at 3:30 p.m. If you wish to come into the building to pick up your child please wait in the lobby by the front doors until you child is walked to that area. Please do not do to your child's room. If you need to visit with your child's teacher, we ask that you do so after he/she is finished walking students out of the building.
- Parent Pick-Up: Kindergarten can be picked up in the gym. All other students can be picked up inside the building in the lobby or outside the front door at curbside.