Your child/children may qualify for free or reduced-price meals.  To apply for free or reduced-price school meals, complete one of the Application for Educational Benefits below. 
    A new application must be submitted each year.
    Teacher or Staff Members Only:  For meals for your students that will be eaten away from the school cafeteria (like field trips), please complete the following form and return to the Food and Nutrition Services Department.
    If you have a Sports Team that is interested in having Meals provided for Away Games please complete the following form and return to the Food & Nutrition Services Department.
    If you would like to plan a special function, please complete the following form and return to the Food & Nutrition Services Department.
    Take the stress and high cost out of providing your elementary child's entire classroom a treat for a birthday or other celebration!  Complete the following form and return to Food and Nutrition Services Department. 
    If you would like to limit your students spending, please fill out the Meal Account Restriction Form and submit it to:
    ISD #347 - Willmar Public Schools
    Attn: Food & Nutrition Services
    611 5th St SW
    Willmar, MN 56201
    Minnesota Health Care Program
    Does your child have health insurance?  If not, help may be available.  Minnesota Health Care Programs have free & low-cost health insurance for children and families who qualify.  
    In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
    (1) Mail:
       U.S. Department of Agriculture
       1400 Independence Avenue, SW
       Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
    (2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.