Staff ServicesWillmar Public School's uses the following systems for employee purposes:
- Aesop - Aesop is Willmar Public School's Automated Substitute Calling System. Teachers, Special Education Paraprofessionals, Secretaries, Library/General Paraprofessionals and Administration use Aesop.
- Continuing Education
- Employee Self Services (ESS) - ESS is Willmar Public School's Employee Self Service program for payroll and leave time purposes. It includes pay information, employee information, employee education/training & licensure, tax information, and account profile.
- Click here to read the eR Press Release
- Click here to be re-directed to the ESS page
- Click here for the ESS Employee Guide
- Click here and here for the AESOP Employee Guides
- How to Access Smart eR
- Questions? Please contact Bonnie Eller at 320-231-8524 or via email at email@example.com.
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness - As a teacher you may qualify for loan forgiveness only if you had no outstanding balance on a William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan (Direct Loan) Program loan or a Federal Family Education Loan (FEEL) on October 1, 1998, or had no outstanding balance on a Direct Loan or FFEL program loan on the date you obtained a loan after October 1, 1988.
- TimeClocks Plus - TimeClocks Plus is Willmar Public School's electronic timekeeping system. Confidentials, Custodians, Library/General Paraprofessionals, Miscellaneous Employees, Secretaries and Special Education Paraprofessionals use TimeClocks Plus.
- Webmail - website for mail. Questions, contact Jason Hulstein at 320-231-8545 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic Timesheet
To access any of the systems above please choose from the left menu. For questions please contact the Human Resource Department at 320-231-8500.
- Employee Handbook