Payment must be made through your Campus Parent Portal Account. Your student's last physical date can also be found on your Campus Parent Portal Account on the Health tab. If you have questions about your portal account, please contact Jessie Olson at the District Office, 320-231-8500.
Sports Physicals for the 2020-21 school yearThe MSHSL Board of Directors Executive Committee approved the extension of the expiration date of the Three-Year Physical Clearance.
- A student with a three-year clearance that expires at any time from March 12, 2020 through the conclusion of the 2020-2021 school year will have the clearance extended through the completion of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Each student must still complete the annual health history questionnaire.
- Any student who had not previously participated and who does not have medical clearance to participate will be required to have a physical and be cleared to participate in the program.
For the 2020-21 school year the following fee change is in place. Please note, this is only for the 2020-21 school year.
Please remember the following:
- 1st sport fee is $200
- 2nd sport fee is $200
- 3rd sport fee is $100
- There is a family cap of $700 for grades 6-12
- Students who qualify for reduced lunch pay $80 per sport
- Students who qualify for free lunch pay $40 per sport
- Athletes receive free admission to athletic events using their activity pass
ActivitiesHigh School (9-12)
Middle School (6-8):
- $60 for each fine arts activity (speech, robotics, choir ensembles, jazz band, knowledge bowl)
- Students who qualify for reduced lunch pay $40 for each activity
- Students who qualify for free lunch pay $20 per activity
- Each sport/activity is $100
- There is a per student cap at the middle school of $300
- Middle school students who participate with high school teams pay $200 per sport
Athletic Forms 2020-21