- Have a Purchase Order (PO) from the Student Activities Finance (SAF) office in hand before going shopping to charge food and/or merchandise. This form authorizes purchases and eliminates sales tax. The PO and all purchase receipts must accompany the Check Request form and must be turned in to the SAF office for payment or reimbursement.
- When shopping at Cashwise, Walmart or OfficeMax, you must pick up the credit card which is on file in the SAF office. They will not process charges at these stores without the credit card, whether you have a purchase order or not. To check out a credit card, stop in the SAF office between 10am-5pm.
- Please be aware that we currently do NOT have the ability to charge at TARGET or at Best Buy.
If you have any questions regarding how the money in your account can be spent, please refer to your copy of MAFA or stop in and we’ll discuss. (Click here to view the MAFA.) The activity account decision making flowchart on page 32 of the manual is a good measure. Just remember that money earned by students is to be spent on students (preferably in the same school year it was earned).
- Deposits (fundraising etc.) coming into the SAF office must be counted by the activity advisor prior to being submitted and must be accompanied by the SAF Deposit Record document signed. (Click for CheckRequest Use your browser 'Back' button to return to this page.) Funds should be turned in at your earliest convenience.
- SAF Check Requests - Before a check can be processed, a check request must be completed. The request must include the amount being requested, the vendor to be paid, the activity advisor's signature, and the student officer's signature. (Click here for DepositForm Use your browser 'Back' button to return to this page.) Turn in requests in a timely manner please.